Monday, March 7, 2011

My very first Hell-o


I have been living in this whole memory lane of mine. The good life , the good gadgets , the good people surrounding me. The truth is , not every second in my life were a good life. There is tears all over it. There is pain in and out. There is truth hiding beneath the happiness. Maybe I looked happy on the outside but inside , no one knows. Maybe I love to lie about my so called happy and good life but the truth is I need the real deal. Called me liars , but I know it is good for my own sake. Locked me down because of it but don't ignore that you love the little perfect lies. Called me crazy but don't run from the craziness by believing in me. Try harder and harder so that I can tell the truth.

Last word , Hi Hell-o Freak-o

No comments:

Post a Comment